- I really want to try out Sally Hansen’s new Luxe Lace nail polish collection. In particular the colours eyelet and crochet.
- A better way to store my nail polish. I’m not sure if I actually want one of these wall-mount thingies and my boyfriend probably wouldn’t let me, lol, but the drawer I currently keep my polishes in is maxed out and any organizing is no longer possible so it’s just one big cluster you can’t find anything in. Storage ideas are greatly appreciated!!
- A tripod for my camera.
- Which brings me to the next wish – a video camera. I already have a pretty decent camera, but I would like to be able to film better videos than I have been so far.
- I want a new computer eventually. Not that there’s anything wrong with the one I already have, it’s just that I’ve had it for 3 or 4 years now and it’s begun to show its age. I’d kinda like a Macbook, but mainly because of the battery life and because I’ve heard it has good editing software. But I like the operational system of windows computers much better. And they’re more affordable. Oh well, it probably won’t be until I’m done studying and have a higher income than SU.
- An external hard drive. I used to back up my files onto my mother’s external hard drive, but I haven’t done it since I moved out over a year ago. It’s probably a good idea to get it done soon.
- These jeans! I had this exact pair once, like, a year ago and I wore them so much that I created several holes and once the holes got too big, I had to throw them away BUHUU! I’d like another pair and I don’t even know why I’ve waited so long. They were so comfortable and very flattering. I just have to pull myself together to splurging on clothes. I don’t like spending a lot of money at once because I feel poor afterwards (I’m not, but oh the joys of student life) and jeans can be pretty expensive and it just seems like a lot of money for only one piece of clothing when you could get several shirts for the same price.
- A new sofa. We currently have a 2-seated couch from IKEA. That I bought used. It’s comfortable, but I’d like something prettier, newer and bigger. We’d like to get one with a chase now that we’ve got a bigger living room than when we live in a studio apartment. Also, we’re in the process of get things that is not ‘yours’ and ‘mine’ but rather ‘ours’. And stuff that doesn’t necessarily scream ‘IKEA’ (Sorry, Lisbeth)
- A new bed. The bed we have now is the one that I got in like the 9th grade. The one my boyfriend had was much much more comfortable, but it was only 120 cm wide which is not enough for me :p The one we have now is 140×200 cm and we’d like one that is 180×220. I like the width and my 204 cm tall boyfriend likes the length. What a huge bed we’ll have!
Over and out, Nanna
Damn, du kom mig sgu i forkøbet dér. Har haft sådan et indlæg her i tankerne længe haha. Heldigvis er det ikke relateret til en specifik tidsramme, så det kan udsættes på ubestemt tid 😉
– og no worries. Har du set hvor få IKEA-møbler jeg selv har i min stue? IKEA er desuden bedst, når det ikke ligner IKEA haha :b
Hehe jeg har også tænkt på at lave det længe, men ville lige have nok ønsker at snakke om :p