I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award which is an honour!
I was nominated by Beauty, Brains and Food – thanks so much!
The award is a way for bloggers to help each other out a little.
Thank and link the person who nominated you
Answer the questions given by the nominator
Nominate 10 other bloggers (who have less than 200 followers) and link them
Create 10 new questions for the nominees to answer
Notify all nominees via social media/blogs
The questions for me were:
1) What is your favourite beauty product and why?
For my followers (or people who have taken one glance at my blog) this will be no surprise – Nail polish! It gives me the opportunity to relax and be creative.
2) If you could be any place in the world where would you be?
Apart from where I am (which is a pretty awesome place) – England! Since my first vacation there about 9 years ago, I’ve been in love! I have a dream to live there for some time eventually.
3) Whats your favourite food and why?
That’s a tough one. Lasagna, tart – along those lines. Definitely something with meat 😀
4) Whats your favourite TV programme?
Ooh, don’t make me choose between my babies… Right now – Bones!
5) If you could have a superpower what would it be?
Super-vision so I could lose the glasses. Or mind reading. Or flying. Ugh, it’s so hard to choose!
6) What scares you the most?
Drowning! I can’t even watch movies like Titanic without being terrified.
7) Do you have a favourite film? If so what is it?
The Beatles – Help! It is sooo funny!
8) If your house was on fire what would be the first thing you would save?
Assuming that my boyfriend could get out on his own –
My glasses if I wasn’t wearing them. If I was then my phone or computer with all of my pictures.
9) What do you enjoy most about writing a blog?
Honestly, the approval of what I do. Yes, I’m that horrible! I’m an up-right likehunter! When I create something I’m proud of, it makes it 10 times better if other people like it as well..
10) Whats your favourite memory?
Hm.. I have fond memories of the experiences I have with my choir. I like thinking back to the first months after I met my boyfriend (cliché). And so many more!
10 new nominees:
- In every color
- Braw Claws
- The Painted Panda
- All you need is the Beatles
- Skilles Univers (Sorry for kædebrev, Lisbeth, synes bare altid din blog er sjov at læse 😉 )
- Beauty and Blooms
- Street-style heroine
- Red lipstick and Nerd Glasses
10 questions for the nominees:
- Which profession did you dream of having when you were young?
- If you could say something to your younger self – what would it be?
- What is the story behind your blog name?
- If money and time wasn’t an issue – which place would you visit and why?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What are your hobbies and why?
- Describe yourself with 5 words
- Which one item can you never leave the house without?
- What do you do to relax?
- Describe an interesting person you’ve met.
Enjoy – and good luck!
Haha, troede lige et øjeblik, at jeg var begyndt at få spam igen :b
Jeg er bare glad for, at du kan lide, hvad jeg skriver (:
Spam måske, men ikke fra en virus :p
Thanks for nominating me! 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person