- Why is it you always wait until the last moment to study for an exam? PANIC!
- I have a weird overwhelming need for gummy bears.
- I’m giving my nails a little break from polish. They are pretty ruined and could use the break, but it is so hard! I have so many designs and new polishes that I want to try out. Just a few more days!
- I hate it being this cold! One thing is when it’s outside, but when you’ve turned all of your radiators well up and you’re still cold inside, then it’s too much.
- All of last night I had an annoying eye twitch. Makes it nearly impossible to focus on anything else.
- Our dining table has loose screws in the legs so it wobbles. It bothers me deeply, but every time I notice, all these things are on the table and I’m too lazy to move all of the things to tighten the screws, and when the table is tidied I’ve forgotten again.
- I constantly feel the urge to splurge these days. Almost doesn’t matter what I spend money on, I just love new things! The aftermath of a fall full of presents, I think. But I can’t. Hashtag Student life. Ugh.
- I sure hope my boyfriend deals with me all through university. I’m a much nicer person when I’m not in school, and I would very much like for him to get to know that side of me.
4 thoughts on “A day in the life #1”