1. The other day I caught myself googling most of the Kardashian-family after watching 2 episodes of Keeping up with the Kardashians. I just love the drama sometimes.
2. Tomorrow I will have finished my last exam of the semester and will have a whopping 4 day holiday. Please send me some motivation, I just need to make through the rest of today!
3. We’ve gotten the syllabus for two courses so far, and already the total prize for books for the next semester is over 800 kr ($125/£80/€110).
4. I have so many different designs I want to try out on my nails that I don’t know where to start.
5. Plus, tomorrow will probably be the day that we completely clean the apartment before classes start again, so any nail polish will probably be ruined. Should I do it anyway?
6. Today is my choir leaders 60th birthday, which in it self is not so weird if it wasn’t for the fact that I’ve known him since he was in his forties. Geez, where did all that time go? (Congratulations Pauli!)
2 thoughts on “A day in the life #2”