Back in January, I massively declutted my nail polish collection to make room for new ones. Since then, there are some polishes that I still reach for all the time, but there are also some that I have not even THOUGHT about using since my last declutter, so now it’s time for those to go as well.
I’ve gotten better at throwing out base and top coats when they’re empty now, so I’ve eliminated that category. I also don’t have any active dislikes this time around – I just have the empties, those that I don’t really use anymore, and those that I’ve never really gotten around to using.
These are the polishes that I have loved so much that I have managed to use them up, or to at least have opened them so many times that they have gotten thick, gloopy or dry.
Would I repurchase?
- The two Technic: I’ve really liked the colors, but the formulas have always left something to be desired, so no.
- Mavala – Electic Green: Maybe.
- Sephora: I adore this glitter combination, but there is too much base coat for it to really be great, so no. (This almost went out in my first declutter)
- L’Oréal 703: Yes
- L’Oréal 404: Nothing special, so no.
- Maybelline – Brick Shimmer: Maybe.
Don’t really use (anymore)
This category holds the polishes that I don’t really use anymore.
Haven’t really used
This category holds the polishes that I have never really gotten around to using since purchasing (or being given) them.
I keep decluttering, but somehow I never really create any new space……. Maybe I’ll do another declutter in a couple of months when I discover new polishes that needs to go even though most polishes are hard to say goodbye to, because “What if I will need that one?”… Hoarders, you know the drill….